Careers - Customer Experience Representative
Unyte's mission is to create and acquire a suite of effective neural or mind-body solutions that will guide tens of millions of people to happier, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Unyte’s first product, called Interactive Meditation (www.unyte.com), is a relaxation and stress management training tool that helps people learn awareness, self-regulation and resilience through real-time biofeedback, interactive breathing exercises and mindfulness programs.
Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (www.integratedlistening.com), a Denver-based neurotechnology company founded in 2007 that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Together, Unyte Interactive Meditation and Integrated Listening Systems have built a community of over 10,000 healthcare professionals in 40 countries, helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults achieve clinically significant improvements in learning, attention, behaviour and performance.
Do you have 2+ years in customer experience? Have you worked, volunteered or have a strong interest in health and wellness and want to use your skills to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives on a daily basis? We are seeking a new Customer Experience Representative who will play a key role in contributing to Unyte's growth and process development. If you enjoy using your natural people skills and desire to make a difference by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the therapy industry, we want to hear from you! This role can be in either our Toronto or Denver location.
IS THIS YOU?: UNYTE CORE VALUES
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be the initial point of contact between Unyte and our new and existing customers on a daily basis for sales, service and support issues.
- Respond to inquiries, communicate and build rapport with customers via telephone, email, chat and social media.
- Take appropriate action to analyze, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues associated with hardware, software, mobile apps, orders, login and shipping.
- Develop and maintain our long-term relationships with clinicians across the world.
- Proactively profile customer needs and match our products to those needs.
- Assist the sales team by identifying and qualifying potential B2B leads.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Sales team to ensure post-sales customer satisfaction.
- Assist with developing client proposals and sales collateral on behalf of sales lead, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to implement customer experience strategies that strengthen the brand and the customer experience.
- Ensure orders are processed and shipped successfully each day.
- Drive self-service and automation by maintaining our customer support knowledge base and improving support processes.
- Conduct product demonstrations to educate potential customers on product applications.
- Develop and generate client and usage reports as requested.
- Exhibit and participate at professional conferences.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Demonstrated customer service experience 2+ years
- Have a university/college degree
- Possess strong knowledge of common mental health diagnoses and treatment processes
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people's lives
- Get the start-up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role
- Experience with customer experience tools like: Zendesk, chat
- Experience with day-to-day workflow management tools like: MS Office, Google Drive, Slack, Trello
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people
- A commitment to being there for our customers, going above and beyond and sharing our dedication in striving to deliver world-class customer service and support
- Ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance
- Ability to multitask, be flexible and adapt to change
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Mature, honest, hardworking yet light-hearted
- A passion for meditation, health and wellness
- Passionate about technology and digital products
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the health technology industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits Package
- Real work/life balance
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Daily Meditation Sessions (Optional)
- Team lunches
- Open work environment
- Flexible vacation
- Toronto or Denver location
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!