Careers - Customer Experience Representative
As our business expands, we are looking for a Customer Experience Representative who will play a key role in contributing to Unyte's growth. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and are driven by growth, we want to hear from you.
- Be the initial point of contact between Unyte and our new and existing customers on a daily basis for sales, service and support issues.
- Respond to inquiries and build rapport with customers via telephone, email, chat and social media.
- Proactively profile customer needs and match our products to those needs.
- Take appropriate action to analyze, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues associated with hardware, software, mobile apps, orders, login and shipping.
- Assist sales team by identifying and qualifying potential B2B leads.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to implement customer experience strategies that strengthen the brand and the customer experience.
- Ensure orders are processed and shipped successfully each day.
- Drive self-service and automation by maintaining our customer support knowledge base and improving support processes.
- Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to answering phones, updating & maintaining shared drive, sending out sales materials and compiling and disseminating various reports.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- A passion for meditation, health and wellness.
- Passionate about technology and digital products.
- Get the start-up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Want to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people's lives.
- Have a university/college degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and adapt to change.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and social media tools.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence.
- Mature, honest, hardworking yet light-hearted.
- A commitment to being there for our customers, going above and beyond and sharing our dedication in striving to deliver world-class customer service and support.
- Ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
An opportunity to work with an experienced management team to build products that significantly impact people’s lives and wellbeing. You’ll be empowered to create and innovate in a progressive, positive, mission-driven work environment and have fun while doing it.
We also offer optional daily meditation sessions, weekly yoga classes, complimentary snacks and drinks, flexible work hours, fun team events and a casual, people-first work environment.
Send a note and your resume to email@example.com to apply!