Careers - Engagement Marketing Manager
Are you curious, strategic and creative? A CRM superstar? A WordPress wizard? Do you have a true and deep passion for understanding customers’ needs to plan and execute meaningful content strategies. Do you love to test-learn-improve and find innovative ways to qualify opportunities, improve conversion and nurture the customer lifecycle?
Do you want to use your skills to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives on a daily basis?
If you answered YES, then step right up. We are seeking a new ENGAGEMENT MARKETER who will play a key role in improving Unyte's mid and bottom funnel effectiveness to boost engagement and brand advocacy and drive revenue. If you enjoy using your skills to help make a real difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the digital therapeutics industry, we want to hear from you!
Unyte is committed to bringing evidence-based neural solutions to the world. Our mission is to help guide every person to train their nervous systems to be more aware, regulated and resilient so they can feel safe, happy and healthy and more effectively respond to life’s challenges.
Unyte’s first product, called Interactive Meditation (www.unyte.com), is a relaxation and stress management training tool that helps people learn awareness, self-regulation and resilience through real-time biofeedback, interactive breathing exercises and mindfulness programs.
Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (www.integratedlistening.com), a Denver-based neurotechnology company founded in 2007 that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Together, Unyte Interactive Meditation and Integrated Listening Systems have built a community of over 10,000 healthcare professionals in 40 countries, helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults achieve clinically significant improvements in learning, attention, behavior and performance.
IS THIS YOU?: UNYTE CORE VALUES
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be a partner and advocate to every department to support short term execution needs and quarterly strategic objectives.
- Leverage analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of lead to conversion and customer engagement efforts.
- Plan, build, run, measure and improve campaigns and programs that drive engagement, conversion, retention and advocacy.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs and ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Develop and manage content resource library, content calendar and ongoing messaging.
- Support all events and conferences and collateral and promotional requirements pre, during and post.
- Analyze data to monitor performance based on key metrics and uncover areas for continuous improvement.
- Proactively plan and drive continuous improvement, prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to implement strategies that strengthen our understanding of customer needs and challenges to improve the quality of our engagement and messaging.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Have a University / college degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business.
- Have previous Account Management experience, agency or corporate with B2B and B2C experience.
- Are strategically minded, a curious problem-solver, and have a strong passion for serving and understanding customers needs and challenges.
- Have technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM and marketing automation platforms [Sharpspring/Pardot/Hubspot, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hootsuite].
- Have creative muscle to inspire and motivate; the ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus.
- Get the start up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people's lives.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills that translate well in person and on the phone and email.
- Are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- Know how to work with productivity tools such as MS Office & CRM tools.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the health technology industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits Package
- Bonus pool
- Real work/life balance
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Team lunches
- Open work environment
- Flexible vacation
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply!