Careers - Growth Marketing Manager
Are you super curious? Data-driven? Digital and social media super savvy? Do you dream of new keywords? Do you love to test-learn-improve and find innovative ways to attract quality leads and user acquisition?
Do you want to use your skills to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives on a daily basis?
If you answered YES, then step right up. We are seeking a new GROWTH MARKETER who will play a key role in improving Unyte's top of funnel effectiveness for growth. If you enjoy using your skills to help make a real difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the digital therapeutics industry, we want to hear from you!
Unyte is committed to bringing evidence-based neural solutions to the world. Our mission is to help guide every person to train their nervous systems to be more aware, regulated and resilient so they can feel safe, happy and healthy and more effectively respond to life’s challenges.
Unyte’s first product, called Interactive Meditation (www.unyte.com), is a relaxation and stress management training tool that helps people learn awareness, self-regulation and resilience through real-time biofeedback, interactive breathing exercises and mindfulness programs.
Unyte recently added to its product suite by acquiring Integrated Listening Systems (www.integratedlistening.com), a Denver-based neurotechnology company founded in 2007 that integrates auditory, movement and cognitive exercises to improve brain function.
Together, Unyte Interactive Meditation and Integrated Listening Systems have built a community of over 10,000 healthcare professionals in 40 countries, helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults achieve clinically significant improvements in learning, attention, behavior and performance.
IS THIS YOU?: UNYTE CORE VALUES
- Asks how can I help?
- Start with listening
- Approaches with genuine mindset and tone
- Makes others feel valued
- Understands different perspectives
- Does what matters
- Seeks to ask and understand why
- Bias for purposeful action
- On time + prepared, brief + clear
- Moves forward, learns by doing
- Speaks up, ask questions with thoughtful intent
- Is proactive
- Is open to new things, fail and learn
- How might we: views problems as opportunities
- Is aware, open-minded and responsible
- Includes the right people at the right time
- Engages others with interest, enthusiasm and joy
- If you see something, say something
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support customer and revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to attract the right quality leads; create awareness, drive education and engagement.
- Manage all digital media planning, buying, optimization.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to implement strategies that strengthen our understanding of customer needs and challenges to improve the quality of our messaging and targeting and reach.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unyte brand.
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in B2B/B2C growth marketing, including SEO/SEM,media planning, etc.
- Have a university/college degree.
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Social Media Management Systems.
- Are proficient with Analytics and Data.
- Have solid project management skills: have the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Get the start up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people's lives.
- Are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Have the ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the health technology industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package
- Bonus pool
- Real work/life balance
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Team lunches
- Open work environment
- Flexible vacation
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!