Unyte’s mission is to help people live happier, healthier lives by making meditation easier to master. We teach people mindfulness and meditation through “Interactive meditation” - a relaxation program that uses breathing techniques, immersive experiences and real-time feedback to help users gain more awareness of their thoughts, feelings, emotions and physical state.
Unyte is a pioneer in the biofeedback space - for over a decade, over 100,000 people in 60 countries have used our products to transform the way they engage in mind-body training.
We are looking for a Programs Consultant who will play a key role in Unyte’s Professional Division.
If you enjoy using your natural people skills and desire to make a difference by working in a dynamic environment with a leader in the therapy industry, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and maintain our long-term relationships with clinicians across the world.
- Communicate with doctors and therapists by phone, email and chat.
- Conduct product demonstrations to educate potential customers on product applications.
- Leverage strong client prospecting, account management, and closing skills to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
- Assist with developing client proposals and sales collateral on behalf of sales lead, as needed.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Customer Experience team to ensure post-sales customer satisfaction.
- Develop and run regular sales reports and other reports as requested.
- Exhibit and participate at professional conferences.
- Any other sales related projects to help in Unyte’s growth!
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Possess strong knowledge of common mental health diagnoses and treatment processes
- Are a go-getter who likes solving problems.
- Like the thrill of the sale, and really like helping other people reach their full potential.
- Have 1 or more years' of sales experience and/or healthcare sales experience.
- Understand that a phone call is the best method to discover people’s needs.
- Get the start up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people's lives.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills that translate well in person and on the phone and email.
- Are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Have a university/college degree.
- Have the ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- Know how to work with productivity tools such as MS Office & CRM tools.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the health technology industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- Competitive Compensation Package (Mix of Base + Commission)
- Real work/life balance.
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Daily Meditation Sessions (Optional)
- Weekly Yoga Sessions (Optional)
- Team lunches
- Open Work Environment
- Flexible Vacation
- Convenient Toronto location
Send a note and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!